Solving the puzzle of system integration
Tuesday April 9th at 10am, London UK time
As telecommunication networks grow more and more complex by trying to combine several generations of technologies, bringing a new product or solution into an existing infrastructure becomes an even bigger challenge.
As a trusted partner with over 30 years of experience in the telco industry, Kapsch CarrierCom supports operators in the process of integrating a new product or service into the existing multi-vendor environment. As a vendor-independent system integrator, we are offering an end-to-end implementation and integration while saving costs for the customer and at the same time focusing on subscriber satisfaction.
In this webinar you can learn what makes a good system integrator:
- Pick local – choose a system integrator close to you
- Look for independence – get an objective opinion with the right focus
- Be up to date – work with experts who are one step ahead
- Size matters – find a partner of the right size for maximum customer satisfaction
Additionally Kapsch will present three case studies to demonstrate these issues. Find out more about:
- TDM transition to an IP network for a major fixed network carrier in Austria
- Implementation of a policy control system over 6 countries for an international mobile provider
- Smooth migration of the parts of the existing backbone network (SDH, TDM, ATM) to a new IP/MPLS network for a major Bulgarian mobile operator while guaranteeing the co-existance with the existing technology
To download the free Kapsch Whitepaper ‘Systems integration: from tax to benefit, the importance of the right-sized systems integrator’ click hereTags; Archive, Featured, kapsch, Kapsch, telecoms.com