Securing Trust: The latest in Parental Controls for fixed and mobile networks
Join the debate on Twitter hashtag #GSIMV and @AdaptiveMobile
It’s well documented that more devices are connecting to the internet and children’s devices are no exception. Whether it’s a smartphone, gaming platform, tablet or eBook reader, children are increasingly able to go online. The method these devices use to connect can be via a fixed or mobile network and sometimes both.
What do parents think of this increased access, do they want protection, would they pay for it?
This webinar will present the results of a new independent survey of parent’s attitudes and requirements, as well as highlighting the latest examples of real threats that children face today, including bullying, phishing, grooming, malware downloads, unintentionally subscribing to costly services or accessing inappropriate material.
The webinar will also focus on what can be done by the service provider community to address the growing demands for a greater level of personalised protection. For many service providers to date, the ability to provide a Parental Control service that covers all devices and connection types, has seemed complicated, expensive, difficult to deploy and generate meaningful revenue from.
This webinar will showcase how to deploy a Parental Control service that:
- Protects all voice and data connections on both fixed and mobile networks
- Addresses all mobile devices – not just mobile handsets
- Overcomes usability barriers found in existing services
- Is able to provide a range of revenue generating services – from basic protection to complete security customisation
- Offers an innovative solution to the complexity of deploying voice services
- Stops techniques children use to bypass Parental Controls
Tags; Adaptive Mobile, Archive, Parental controls, telecoms.com