Mobile Software Analytics: Understand consumers’ true experience with their mobile devices
How much do you really understand about what’s happening inside your consumers’ smartphones?
The average smartphone today contains 300MB of software and, according to Nielsen, 41 downloaded applications. But how many of those apps do consumers regularly use, and when? Which apps are excessively consuming device resources? Which apps are heavy network data users, which are more wifi friendly? And which apps are causing the phone to hang? The number of connected devices is increasing faster than ever, and so are consumers’ expectations. Service providers face the growing challenge to deliver better network and service performance and higher quality devices and services, yet in many ways they lack visibility into their consumers’ true experience.
Join VisionMobile and Red Bend Software in a webinar about how Mobile Software Analytics will enable mobile operators, device manufacturers and enterprise administrators to uncover valuable trends and insight into application usage and software performance from the perspective of the mobile device itself. The webinar will answer these questions:
- What is Mobile Software Analytics?
- What can Customer Care, Marketing and Product Development each learn from Analytics data?
- How can service providers gain insight from the device whilst preserving customer’s privacy?
- What are the benefits of opting into Analytics for the consumer?
- What can we expect from Mobile Software Analytics technology in the next 6-12 months?
Tags; Archive, mobile analytics, Red Bend Software, Smartphone, telecoms.com, VisionMobile