Optimizing the user experience with Over-the-Air (OTA) updates
Due to the complexity of most modern operating systems and the frequency with which they are updated, all leading manufacturers provide Over-the-Air (OTA) software updates for their tablets, smartphones and even cars.
It may take several months between devices leaving the production line to reaching consumers’ hands but users demand the latest updates to get access to new features. In today’s connected world, software updates are a must-have feature for any type of consumer electronics device, from low-end smartphones to high end tablets by way of M2M devices such as cars and set top boxes (STB).
In this webinar, Red Bend Software shows you how to manage these updates easily and effectively, providing best practices in rolling out OTA software updates.
This webinar includes:
- Reviewing current and future market trends
- Planning an OTA updating system
- Testing the OTA updates
- Operating an update campaign
- Optimizing the user experience
- Measuring the impact of OTA updating
- Presenting case studies and customer feedback